بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, August 17, 2015

2nd and 4th day

2nd day HO: Patient Safety Awareness Course for HO with 70% passing mark exam. Bersungguh jugak la aku study, sekali written exam Dr. Mariani datang bisik jawapan. I grinned at her. Haha ape ni.

After I politely paid subtle attention to her, I continued answering my questions. Thanks doc but I did study. Finished all ques in ten minutes with twenty minutes to spare.. I stared in apology at the collateral terrible sloppy handwriting. Still legible, so no prescription error here.

---

4th day HO we had Basic Life Support course with the A&E specialists. Passing mark for the objective questions was 80% and I had to retake my exam. This was a first for me; I have never had to retake a paper, any paper, my entire life. It was a begrudging experience and I was mad at myself.

That day, I realised the gravity of their expectations on us house officers. They expect us to know more than what they taught us the first time.

No comments:

Haru & Associates