بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Allah gave me the best, now I must and will do my best

1) Do the best in my job so that everyone else can do their best at ease as well.

2) Jadi berani dengan bijak.

3) I must know my cases if not all cases. The minimum from me is the complaint and diagnosis.

4) Smile. I must learn. This is worth it. I have a long way to go.

5) I am smart enough to admit "saya tak pernah ambil darah, boleh ajar saya?" I slacked off attachment in Malaysia during study period because Bawarouq and Bangnipah concurred that "yang penting tagging betul-betul".

And so, I don't think I'll take up of Mr. Zuraimi's offer of us fifteen first poster to have office hour EOD. I played hard enough before.

6) Half of the time I get it right on second trial.

7) Aku rasa antara benda paling menyeronokkan adalah Oncall Round. Sebab cover dengan geng lain team.

---

Look at this:
Day 1 tag 6.45pm - 11.15pm (stampede is correct)
Day 2 tag 6.40am - 11.45pm

I lost one kilo already yeeeeeeha.

As I am writing this, my last meal was Day 1's 6pm. Haha. I'm not hungry I'm just slowly draining battery, and that is when I go find drinking water. And when I pass by the mart I run for a Vico kotak and in style drink while walking to the ward.

Plan: start nourishing fluid. Bwahaha. I am so not good at taking care of myself.

No comments:

Haru & Associates