بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Be grateful AND DON'T COMPLAIN, YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS

I watched the Return of Superman clip of Lee Jaea playing tennis against her football player dad Lee Donggook. She cried at the end because she wasn't as good as she wanted to be despite her hard work. The TV crew interviewed her later.

Staff: Was tennis hard?
Jaea: Yes it was.
Staff: Why didn't you tell your dad that it was hard?
Jaea: Because my dad worked harder than me.

During my final exam, I complained how hard it was to my parents. Now that I am working, I vow to never complain of hardship. This two years are training, hardship is a given. And I understand that during dad's time, it was harder. Even nearing 60 he is still doing his best, I have no rights to complain.

---

Our Gen08 WhatsApp group used to be of people venting out when SPA was going to give them a job. Now they're venting about long tagging hours, missed meals, their slowness and everything else. The not-yet-working members of our batch are silent and I don't blame them. I am also not amused by these people's venting. We got the job we wanted, we should suck it up and work hard. We signed up for this.

My involvement is sharing reading materials and when they're discussing cases, like Bajau yesterday who initiated brainstorm to find the bleeder in his bleeding post right hepatectomy patient.

Vascular leak
Stress ulcer

Exclude GI bleed by Ryle's and PR.

No comments:

Haru & Associates