بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, July 05, 2015

I rarely read newspapers but when I do...

I was reading Focus Week on their analysis of the idea of a new NGO by Mr. Nazir Razak (Najib's bro) and in there was a commentar by Mr. Wan Saiful representing IDEAS.

I went on FB afterwards and in my feed a post by said Mr. Wan Saiful. I just read an article with this guy's name in it so it piqued my interest. I clicked on his profile and read the post.

Apparently some IS*A activist went to his house and left leaflets promoting the organisation to him. He showed his displeasure by equating them to Jeh*vah's Witness and entertained the idea of propping a signboard by his gate warning IS*A to stay off limit.

IS*A activists and supporters alike swarmed his post. They even wrote on the official website equating his response to that of Abu Jahal.

I don't see any difference.

No comments:

Haru & Associates