بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

700k

Today dad came back from sending Innova for a tyre check and announced to me:

"Kakngah, beli rumah."

Me: Okay.

It's an RM700k about 1110 sq ft three-bedroom apartment in the city. Dad had it all figured out. I'm in, since buying an apartment is already in my plan set to motion once I start working.

But I kept thinking is the price right for a first apartment.

---

I always thought dad encouraging me to buy property is his sign of apologising. He has three daughters and two properties. His will states that those two are going to my younger sisters.

I hope he knows that I'm cool about it. I can come and go as I want. I don't want to be tied down.

No comments:

Haru & Associates