بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

You shouldn't be violent in public

I'm so mad at Abul right now because out of nowhere he called me short four times and Umair didn't help at all! and that kid Abul wasn't even sorry! He only stopped because I ditch the conversation but argh I am so mad I want to headbutt him right now break his nose step on his carotid and kick his ribs. God I want to hurt him so bad.

This is so frustrating. People think Edward Elric storming because people call him small is funny but it's not, it's frustrating. There's nothing you can do except break their legs and stick them on their heads.

Edited:

Physically hurting Abul is impossible because he's not in Kelantan and randomly spouting curses is unbecoming. And I've asked Bapis to hit him for me.

I decided to not tolerate this ever again. The next time someone starts to comment about my height, my immediate response is:

"Take that back and apologise. I do not take this insult as a joke." And a cold death glare is suffice.

No comments:

Haru & Associates