بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

25

I'm 25 today. Yesterday if I round up my age I was 20 but today I would be 30, so we're never going to breach this topic for the next five years.

Last year I listed three mottos to live by
1) to not be childish by eating hot food that I burn my tongue.
2) to always live sincerely for I don't know when my time is. (This I got from Mohamed Zeyara who posted about this exactly a year ago.)
3) to worship as prophets and salafussoleh did; as a free man who believes Allah deserve to be worshipped instead of because I was afraid of His wrath for not worshipping him nor because I wanted to be rewarded. (This I got from Roy. I love her, I even named my graduation teddy after her.)

and I think I succeeded for number one. Two and three will be sticking around.

I thank Allah for His love and mercy that made me possible to reach this age. I thank Allah for my mother and father who made me possible and raise me. I thank Allah for my family and close friends who love and tolerate me.

I still don't know how to best celebrate birthdays, but I will eat a cake in that thought.

On this day, I wish for Allah that there is no day that I live without doing good to people. And I wish Allah give me a normal productive sleep cycle.

Ameen.

No comments:

Haru & Associates