I want to be a person who doesn't complain of hardship, but many years later on a fine night will reminiscent those crappy days while enjoying tea. I do believe I'm too old for complaining anyway.
---
Hello. Some might know that I have received my job offer letter in the mail on Sunday. This makes me a likely candidate for the July placement thus inshaAllah will start working in August.
I'm not exactly excited about it as my earlier tinge of frustration was from my unemployed state and with this news, thankfully put a deadline to the status. Impartial will be a good description. I didn't bring this topic up among my friends because I understand their ranges of frustration from their letter yet to arrive. But it's hard to feel sorry for us when we have friends who haven't graduated yet.
On another note, I have gotten used to this sedentary lifestyle where my concerns are the speck of dust on the floor and what time will I sleep today. This news means I'm eligible for duit raya this year so please don't pretend otherwise.
In the mean time, I'm planning to do some landscaping, spring cleaning the house and whatnot. Maybe bake things for Raya and bring some to the hospital if Sarah and Kak Raihan work that day.

No comments:
Post a Comment