بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

A love story. Spoiler alert.

Disclaimer: I am recapping an episode of Hannibal. It was too awesome I have to make a post out of it. You have been warned of spoiler and my borderline psychopathic tendency.

After stabbing Will in the stomach and ranting out his broken heart, Hannibal's last words to him were "I forgive you Will. Do you forgive me?" And then he cut Abigail's throat while Will watched in horror, helpless.

There is something intimate about stabbing someone in the stomach while holding them in an embrace. Hannibal's broken heart was so palpable I felt for him and why he did that. I've always been rooting for Will but this time.. It was very easy to forget Hannibal's a psychopathic serial killer and Will's the good guy here.

8 months later. Hannibal killed a man, broke all his bones and skinned him to model him into a heart. He left the body in a chapel where Will's search for Hannibal brought him there.

He left him.. his heart. His broken heart.

Will deduced Hannibal was still there. Earlier we were shown Hannibal peeking on him when Will was doing his thing so we know. He went down to the maze-like basement and softly called out Hannibal's name. Hannibal stopped; who wouldn't when someone called your name out so.. lovingly?

And then Will said to the darkness "I forgive you."

It was.. sensual. No wonder the Hannigram went nuts, the show really is tapping into the Fujoshis in us.

---

On an unrelated note, a comment I received on my previous post pointed me to one anonymous reader who has good command in English and an apparent normal social mechanism. The comment was too distant to be from Farano and I am almost curious enough to disable anonymous commenting on this blog.

However, where would be the fun in that?

No comments:

Haru & Associates