بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Cheapskate sometimes but you should see the money I spend when I do splurge.

I had this tee I really like because it's cotton and white-bluish. It can pair up with any coloured tudung, jeans or slacks. Throw in a blazer and I'm ready to present in it. I bought it at Tesco Semenyih for RM10.

It was  a bit short though so I had Ara sew in extension and I wore it happily. But Umair complained.

"Ayah kau konsultan tapi anak dia pakai baju bertampal, compang-camping!"

Every. Single. Time. I wear it, she would complain. It got to a point where she told me to pose for a picture to report to my mom about the distasteful tee.

My mom is strict about stuffs like this. I once own this Turkish tudung handed down from my aunt and I wore it all the time throughout high school until first year of medicine. Nearly 75% of the pictures of me will have me in that tudung. I liked that one better than any of the tudungs I owned.

And you know what my mom did when she got her hands on it? She burned it.
-_-

So I stopped Umair from reporting me to my mom fearing she might start sending clothes to me. I like her taste but most of the clothes she give me will be ones I need to iron. I rather sleep in than iron. And I don't wear that tee anymore. It was getting too worn out anyway.

Today Ayad asked me when did I change my spec. I told him it was some time after Ramadan.

"Oh, buat dekat Malaysia la kiranya," he said.

"Nope, beli tepi jalan harga LE20."

"Kau serius?" Dude why would I lie. "Elok ke benda tu?"

"Aku pakai elok je."

Of course I didn't tell him I wear it lenseless. It would be a long discussion if I tell people my vision is near perfect yet still wear a spec.

And his reply was "Kau anak doktor kot -.-" Tapi kalau ayah kau pun rilek je, so ok la kot. Agaknye.."

Damn. Leave my dad out of this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaa. lasik!

Anonymous said...

camnila
aritu tanya buat lasik cakap tak

Haru said...

Haha trust the lying bastard

Haru & Associates