I truly believe without doubt that Allah will only give the best to us and with that I am ready for whatever result I will get for my final MBBch. Though I pray I get a JJ and graduate beautifully with my friends and I even pledged a ten-day straight for Him should I pass.
I do wonder why He give me such terrible laziness. My family knows I'm horribly lazy, seriously. I am only focused in classes, otherwise I don't like to study even for exams. Home is not the place to study. Friends don't agree and think I do study, probably because they always caught me answering correctly or performing well at school. But Umair knows the truth because I studied at her place for my third year final.
Passing all these years with an average of Very Good and making it to my mother of all finals is nothing but a blessing from Allah. I survived all these years because of Him and probably my brain helped out 0.0001%, so I pray He will help me pass this hurdle too. Please don't screw me up just because this is the last time if You wish to for this medical student phase. But please please grant me ease and graduate this February, please.
At least help me with this laziness, dear God. You've had my results written already. Grant me diligence and let me score points for being hardworking, please. Ameen.

No comments:
Post a Comment