بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

When a mime gets mad

We had our first paper today. As usual, give me the paper and I will write down all the headings for my answer in the booklet one page per question, regardless it was only an "Enumerate 5 causes" type of que, so that I wouldn't miss a que and I would have jotted down the important part of the answer before I come back and write down additions at my leisure (more like according to my memory, haha.)

Not sure if this is the best way to go, but I had friends complaining they missed the last que because short of time spending nearly half an hour to explain one question.

The questions were easy but it was me who didn't remember. Remembering is all Allah's doing and out of my control, so all I could do was istighfar, pray, istighfar a whole lot while skimming through other answers until the right one came to mind. 

Added points to treatment of acute severe asthma. 

I was seated next to the window and threw my attention to the Physio building, admiring the good weather we had today. Surrounded by friends I haven't seen in a long while. 

Some more answers for causes of paraplegia with a level. 

May Allah make ease and grant wisdom to Nisa, to Fadzlin, to Humairah, to Rai... The angels are going to say "ameen" and pray for me the same thing, right?

Although I was obviously in trouble, I take pride in being able to relax. Must be the parents and everyone praying for us. I was thinking how true what Dr. Hussein said, that the best way to be decongested was to sit for the exam. I had a rough 12 hours pre-exam with psychosomatic symptoms all flare up, but now look at me. Haha.

Jotted some down for medical causes of cholestasis.

And as I was skimming, Dr. Hussein came into the hall. The loyal fangirl I am, I stood up straighter and just observed him, who cares what are the diagnostic criteria of RA? (This was easy but stupid me, I forgot what it was hahaha...) He was wearing his pink shirt today with the sleeve rolled up. Electrified hair as usual. He was whispering madly at this one staff who just stood there staring at a point in the ground while the dean gestured extra wildly.

I guess the wild gesture was to compensate for his toned down voice. He was in his rage mode yet respected us being in an exam. Funny place to get mad at a subordinate, but it was very amusing. I snickered.

He finished venting and turned to leave the hall. I was hoping he would have his normal apathetic expression back on but he was definitely still pissed. I followed his movement until he stepped out of the hall.

Sir, aren't you supposed to be sight for our sore eyes? His rage mode is terrifying sometimes but I admire him very much and haven't seen him in a long time. I will take whatever I can.

Now where was I? Ah yes diagnostic criteria of RA.

---

After the exam, I tweeted about the sir being emo today and Ame gave me a sneak picture he snapped during the day's morning class.

Sugoii ne Ame-kun! See the dean and his who-called-me-what-he-want face. Hahah.

No comments:

Haru & Associates