This is an attempt at the #20FactsAboutMe that trended some time ago.
1- A grammar nazi. I reread my blog posts and make grammatical corrections here and there. I unfollow and avoid people who use terrible English or nonstandard Malay. If I like the person enough, I will forgive (read: ignore) her/his grammatical errors and sometimes even point them out in private. Or public, it depends.
2- I rather sit quietly and think or have a conversation with myself than talk to someone else. Because the more you talk out loud, the more sins you make and most of the time Haru is smarter than most people I meet, haha.
3- I like to ignore people and appreciate being left alone, but there are some people I get peachy with when they ignore me in person. By peachy I mean I want to claw their face seething "you ungrateful bastard how dare you not say hello".
4- I don't usually mind being laughed at, for several reasons. First, if it is because of my idiocy, being laughed at is a given. Second, I always find people amusing so I will laugh at them regardless I was the only one who understood the joke. Third, I don't care. I am vain enough to monologue in public (like what I'm doing now) and people don't affect me that much.
5- I am very much easily distracted except perhaps in lecture halls otherwise I can't study still for more that 50 minutes and study leave has always been hell for me. And I exceptionally hate flying insects. Seeing one will stop my thought process and I go into hunter mode, even in the presence of the Prime Minister.
6- I can't suck on a candy. It goes into my mouth and I chew on it immediately no matter how many times Haru berates me for having something gooey stuck in my teeth.
7- I bite my right nails but this bad habit has been under control unless I get very stressed out. The next thing I know my right index hurts. Urgh.
8- When the going gets too tough, I grab a scissors and cut my own hair. Usually it's just trimming my fringes, but few weeks ago I went overboard and cut a chunk out from the back as well. Surgery was that stressful, haha.
9- I'm not comfortable with love before marriage. In fact I'm not even comfortable seeing engaged people together for evitable reasons. May God help me.
10- I don't like my food overcooked.
11- My favourite ice cream flavours are vanilla and mint chocolate chip.
12- I like rock music ever since I was in kindergarten. It was my uncle's influence, when I think of it my parents don't seem like the rock-listening people. It goes without saying that I don't usually listen to nasyeed. Ballads and anything slower can drain me of my life force.
13- I don't usually eat leftovers but I hate wasting food. I'd rather have no food than too much food. It makes me feel guilty for being this privileged when there are people starving out there.
14- For obvious reason, 14 is my favourite number.
Will add things up as I go.

No comments:
Post a Comment