بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

One of the most fulfilling domestic work

Disclaimer: This is a bragging post. Ehem.

Yesterday we finished our last Batnah paper thus mark the start for a 2-week final sprint before we face Surgery. Immediate post exam is the time to vent out and people go shopping, fatten up at fancy restaurants, SLEEP and whatever it is guys do.

Meanwhile I was on cook duty so I picked up groceries on the way back, started the laundry and cooked dinner. But guess what else I did?

I DEFROSTED THE FRIDGE! IN THE WINTER SOME MORE! And reorganized the lower kitchen cabinet!

You should have seen the 4cm ice built up on the wall. And me cleaning it out! And hacking the ice away carefully with a spoon, in the frigging cold! My tip of fingers were so pink I was reminded of Raynaud's! And reorganising the stuffs back! Argh I am so proud of myself!

The fridge is a defreeze model but after 3 years I guess ice build up anyway. Damn I'm so proud of myself. You people should give me gentle pats on my back. Hurry hurry.

Here I give you a pick of the aftermath. I should have taken a before pic but I never thought I would feel so successful.

No comments:

Haru & Associates