بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Magnanimous

It has always been a habit, one of the things I do to remind myself of independence, to never let a guy pay for me. But Acap wouldn't take my money and if I try to slip the money into his jeans pocket, I'd be called a pervert. His sweater pocket was out of question because he kept his hands inside it all the time. With his slouching posture (I suppose it's the side effect of being so tall living among the rest of us minions lol) and hands inside his pocket, he reminds me of the ever cool Kakashi. 

Minus the hardback porn. Or maybe it's hidden somewhere..

Anyway, it reduced me to a sheepish "Thanks Acap." and later "Sure I don't have to call you Abang Acap?"

One of the things I learned today is that you cannot live being a frugal and minding person. We should limit our passion to effort and friendship.

The both of them were behaving like big bro and big sis today. They were taking the babysitter thing seriously, bullying me around and paying for my food. Using the Syria card to make sure I mop up my ice-cream when I was already full with dinner, it was evil. I was on the verge of throwing up and there they were, laughing at me. If it was anyone else they'd be long dead.

It was then that I realised it was a belated birthday treat. Ehehe. Friends don't usually celebrate my birthday, so it was a first in a very long time for me.

---

I believe that there must be balance in life, and since I bully pretty much anyone I can, I allow myself to be bullied by the people I respect at intervals.

Plus I'm more masochist than I am a sadist, so yeah..

No comments:

Haru & Associates