بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Rurouni

Tonight, I sang to OneRepublic's Marchin On.

And then I stopped because I realised I was in no position to sing "But with what we have, I promise you that we're marchin on, we're marchin on, we're marchin on" when all I did was squat the life out of someone else's life.

Time to hit the road tomorrow.

---

Last night I told Umair what I'd like to name my first two boys. That night I was looping Nsync and I thought, if someone sang This I Promise You to me, I'd melt straight away.

I realised then it was the biological clock talking. During my course of anthropological studies, I observed stuff like this happened to middle-aged women. But I'm only 23... Maybe there is merit to that 48-year-old test result I received recently.

That night when I sleep, I dreamt (read: nightmared) my mom married me off to some skinny guy called Andy who we knew nothing about... The ridicule is creepy, plus I don't know any Andy except Andou in Dengeki Daisy and Shinhwa no Andy.

And today at school Fadzlin told me she asked Chot about Beit Muslim procedure on my behalf and Chot said it'd be easier if I tell him who I want and he'll proceed for me.

That reminded me of earlier after the fire and how I needed to find a place for one. The girls suggested for me to get married (once married, the both of us will move into a couple house and thus solve my need for a new place). During that time I was seriously considering all the options I had, so Fadzlin volunteered to ask Chot for me.

But now, with my head clearer from all the soot and inhalation-injury-inducing oxides of nitrogen, it seemed silly to solve two problems (that and I lost my gold ring) with another bigger problem. I thanked Fadzlin for her effort.

It's Ammar Khairy and Ali Nasrullah by the way. I'll include this in the prenuptial.

---

The latest update of Horimiya was hilariously heartwarming. Hahaha.

No comments:

Haru & Associates