January:
Paeds end round
Secretary for ABTHAL
WinG and war game
ABTHAL
February:
Kak Elle came
Akmal and Abang Effy cooked
Went for drinks
Balqis balik
Missed Abang Effy's graduation
Attended Cairo grad
STEP preparation
March:
Lost my ipod
STEP
April:
May:
Kak Nad married
Kids came to Cairo
Punched Arab
Kak Elle gatsby
June:
GMJ
Exam
Riot
July:
Gastric ulcer perhaps
End of exam
Home
Work conference
Birthday
August:
Run away to Irama Beach
Work conference
Refreshed soon to prove as short-lived
September:
Busan Namja invited me over for a quarter-life crisis
October:
Eid with family
Back to Cairo
Class soon to start
November:
Pipah BFG to UMS
December:
18 my house on fire.
24 referred by Sayyeda precint to go to HQ Cairo. The day before there was a bomb at Mansurah so I prayed nobody bomb the Cairo HQ that day and proceeded.
They refer me to Abbasiyah that I'm unfamiliar with. I probably need to skip more class and this is the most distressing part.
26 meet with ambassador. Asked for their help. Felt like successkid.jpg
Paeds end round
Secretary for ABTHAL
WinG and war game
ABTHAL
February:
Kak Elle came
Akmal and Abang Effy cooked
Went for drinks
Balqis balik
Missed Abang Effy's graduation
Attended Cairo grad
STEP preparation
March:
Lost my ipod
STEP
April:
May:
Kak Nad married
Kids came to Cairo
Punched Arab
Kak Elle gatsby
June:
GMJ
Exam
Riot
July:
Gastric ulcer perhaps
End of exam
Home
Work conference
Birthday
August:
Run away to Irama Beach
Work conference
Refreshed soon to prove as short-lived
September:
Busan Namja invited me over for a quarter-life crisis
October:
Eid with family
Back to Cairo
Class soon to start
November:
Pipah BFG to UMS
December:
18 my house on fire.
24 referred by Sayyeda precint to go to HQ Cairo. The day before there was a bomb at Mansurah so I prayed nobody bomb the Cairo HQ that day and proceeded.
They refer me to Abbasiyah that I'm unfamiliar with. I probably need to skip more class and this is the most distressing part.
26 meet with ambassador. Asked for their help. Felt like successkid.jpg

No comments:
Post a Comment