Today in class we took Stroke. The doctor said when you have large surface of cerebral affection, you may need to do a hemicraniotomy or else the swelling will lead to conization.
"The patient will have dense hemiplegia (complete loss of motor power in one half of the body) but at least you saved his life."
Is it really that important to live?
After the fire, everyone kept telling me that what is most important is that everyone is safe. Yeah, I suppose. With everyone safe, the aftermath I have to deal with is a bitch in itself, if someone had died it would surely be a homicidal migrainous bitch.
It is a pain to lose everything and starting back from scratch, but having to locate and repair everything before it can be usable again is also a pain in itself.
I want to give up.

No comments:
Post a Comment