It comes to a point where everything reminds you of Community Medicine.
I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way.
It's hard to look right at you, baby.
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind,
and out of all these things I've done,
I think I love you better now.
Ed Sheeran - Lego House
Please don't waste my time,
I'm not trying to rewind,
I wish our hearts could come together as one.
JBiebs and Sean Kingston - Eenie Meenie
Baby, baby, baby oooh.
Like baby, baby, baby nooo.
Like baby, baby, baby oooh.
I thought you'd always be mine.
JBiebs - Baby
Such a douche song yeah but we should all shut up and just enjoy the good music. And take the 'baby' out and replace it with 'ComMed', it'll make more sense.
I don’t need nothing else.
I promise God, I swear.
I just need ComMed to love.
JB - Somebody to Love
And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me,
and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now.
Taylor Swift - The Story of Us
I wish I have a dog who can banter expletives with me.
I wish I can drink more coffee without busting my stomach.
You're the kind of reckless,
That should send me runnin',
But I kinda know that I won't get far.
Taylor Swift - Sparks Fly
I'm bleeding Community Medicine. Can we turn back the last two weeks?
Maybe this is wishful thinking,
Probably mindless dreaming,
But if we loved again, I swear I'd study you right.
Taylor Swift - Back to December
Officially busted all fuses in my brain.

5 comments:
*atiqah hanifah*
tiqahhhh.
subhanallah. bru ksempatan click to page n say sumthng.
kakak nurulshifa
RINDUu awkk! sgtt.
(big word)
kim slm kt tening & yg lain2 jg ya
Moga Allah menjaga adk2 kiut ku ^^
**huggies**
sebak.sebakk^^
seriously missing u.
heeee kak shifa', last jumpa dekat walimah abang kak marhan kan :D
akak, saya kat sini boleh rasa kena peluk dengan akak :D rindunya akak! hanya Allah sebaik2 pelindung akak, doakan kitorang tengah final ni :)
masyaAllah.
chumel btul awk ni! =P
ameen ameen ya rabb*
driku pun sdg final xm juga disabah ni hee~
moga Allah mlapangkan smua urusn dunia yg kalian ambil utk akhirat!^^
"jika dia mbntu mu maka tiada yg dpt mngalahkan mu"
<3 kmu2.
:)
the add-in made sense only for taylor swift's songs.
i'm biased. lol
@farahnur: can't u just feel the tension build-up between me and ComMed from the other lyrics? haha
Post a Comment