“Go to sleep. You can always worry tomorrow.”It goes to show people have different priorities and are affected in varying degree of severity by the same stimulus. A big deal to me might be nothing to you, so it is not very deep of you if you tell me not to think too much about it.
It was apparent that she knew what he was staying up late for; as ridiculous as it may seem to her, it was actually rather important for him to analyze every situation and get the facts right. Though she would certainly appreciate it if he did so in the daytime instead of in the middle of the night.
paws-bells, Dreams
But of course, I have to be rational and thoughtful enough to consider perhaps I was making an unnecessary big fuss over an easily remedied situation; something that occurred more frequently than I allow it too.

No comments:
Post a Comment