بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ironic Bid for Decency

I will not swear with whatever degree of curse word.

I will not use any derogatory words however witty they might be.

I will use formal languages.

I will not let Hidan or one of the cool kids rub off onto me.

Even within the confines of my own mind.  

Starting from today 10th June 2012 until 10th August 2012.

So please God. Help me.


Know what, the first pledge is kind of hard to do when you'd rather listen to the explicit version of Payphone... Susahnya nak bersihkan iPod :(

4 comments:

fnma said...

...why...?

Haru said...

the title is my reason...

sufiyyah zulkifli said...

i'm too late for this entry!! wahh!!
but, ummi said this to me,
"Allah be with you" :)

Haru said...

I will not swear with whatever degree of curse word.
argh ni dah brape kali terlanggar. sebab excited sangat ada benda super hebat so ter-curse lambang benda tu best sangat huhu apsal la ironik sangat ni. dan dua kali sebab bengang sangat dan sekali as a hypothetical.

I will not use any derogatory words however witty they might be.
minggu ni dah 3 kali insult orang derrr

I will use formal languages.
formality is much harder than i thought. tak cukup skema lagi kot.

sekian progress ngehehe

Haru & Associates