Because you shouldn't let your craps affect other people's day. Problems are part of life and although I would gladly help you with yours, mine should not be yours.
Thus you will see a higher occurrence of massaging the bridge of the nose (that part between the two eyes) or silently face-palming.
Forehead pain is also commonly caused by tension headaches due to stress or muscle tightness in the neck, jaw or scalp. Other causes of forehead pain include eye strain and withdrawal from substances such as caffeine or alcohol
I have all three causes in my history. Great.
---
The other day my second cousin Imran shared a Female Phrases Dictionary picture on his Facebook and I agree with it and would like to make an addition.
When a female says "great", it usually comes with an underlying growl as well as actually means "God knows I love you (insert your name here) but you're driving me crazy."
You may say that females are complicated creatures, but I'd say the reason why they say one thing and mean another is because of what I rationalized in the first part of this post.
Just let her suffer silently, thrust her a few verses from the Quran, analyze your own self and mend your mistake if any and she'll be fine. A bar of Kinder Bueno wouldn't hurt.
---
A study I made based on colleagues of mine found that most females love chocolate, but the few who doesn't love Kinder Bueno.
So guys, to be safe, always give a girl Kinder Bueno unless you know her favourite chocolate. Plus Kinder Bueno is a product of Ferraro, an Italian confectioner and it isn't in the boycott list.
They also come in a two separate sticks per packaging and if she's nice, she'll share.

No comments:
Post a Comment