
It was Farah's belated birthday, but I ate the cake.
Yours truly is swearing off carbohydrate for a month.
Yours truly is swearing off carbohydrate for a month.
Costa's version was rather dry and Pait bakes better Betty Crochet premixed chocolate moist cake than this. Thank God I asked for a scoop of ice-cream on top of it and for my less sweet than usual Latte Frap to wash the cake down. I would also have liked the molten-ness to be the equivalent of a flowing lava.
For the price of the Molten Cake including the scoop of vanilla ice-cream, I could have got a Doc's Kitchen Blueberry Cheesecake. I should visit them kittens and persuade Head Chef Syaimaa' to include Molten Cake in their menu.
So far Four Seasons Hotel's Molten Cupcake fares the best, although I have yet to taste what Chilli's has to offer.
And Kiwi's Concarne is my new favourite pasta on the menu.

No comments:
Post a Comment