بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Melle is A Busy Girl

Aunty: Melle. Bila free?
Melle: Entah. Rasa-rasa tak pernah free. Everyday ada la kelas tambahan/taekwan do.

Melle is a 12 year-old sitting for UPSR this year. On the other hand, her medical-student sister is free enough to explore and pursue different things everyday.

Either I am well-balanced in my daily schedule or I'm completely throwing said schedule to the wind. The latter is most probably.

I am not studying hard enough.

A few days back I stopped by Kak Panna's and Kak Rem advised us to enjoy and have as much fun as we can with our fourth year schedule because "once you're in fifth and sixth year, the schedule will be too packed to do anything else."

Fun for me is learning and exploring new territories and fun can only flow from an activity once it makes you remember of Allah while doing it. If you forget Allah even for one millisecond, the whole thing will be pointless because He is the reason you're here, still breathing and taking up space in this world. You don't please Him, you get nothing.


No comments:

Haru & Associates