The amount of writing I do is inversely proportionate to the actual talking I do. I suppose I'm not the only one doing this.
Today, (I mean just now; the whole day I was pretending to study under Farah Nur's Fist of Tebigong) I went through this kid's blog and I find her very interesting. She wrote in classy English and her writings are something I can relate to, and that's what kept me reading through her past posts as well.
I wouldn't link to her, though. It's not that I'm keeping things to myself but if I do let on who she is, you'll probably think I have ulterior motives.
Like courting. Haha.
I have an exam tomorrow, aptly named Ophthalmology End Round Exam. I'm a little freaked out by my ability to still be slacking about despite haven't reach Farahain's state of "mengulang-ngulang".
We're going to have slides, clinical examination and technique on patient and two oral examiners. Please pray for me?
Love.

No comments:
Post a Comment