When I told anyone about anything, it's more of an obligation of sharing with the due person, a habit perhaps. It's based on the fact that I trust the other party.
Definitely I wasn't out to make anyone worry of my dangerous habits (if present) nor was I intending to spike anyone's blood pressure. I love you too much to intentionally do that, but in my moments of stupidity, I fear I might and I am sorry for that.
I don't want help unless I say so, I never want counseling unless I ask for, and I certainly don't need nagging or threats of being told off; the last which is a total turn-off and could lead to trust shutdown. A person in my shoe would have wanted understanding; a cool
But I understand your reason for your reaction and immediately jumping to the worst case scenario (concussion, permanent hearing lost, intracranial hemorrhage, etc; all of which alhamdulillah I don't have) and I really am sorry for being a worry. You can call me a blithering idiot but please give me some credit and trust me to learn from my mistakes.
I know the glaring problem here is that I am much too cocky. Acknowledging is the first step in the endless effort to change, so bear with me. I'll try to shut up and take it all, be grateful I have people who love me and care for my sanity/safety.
In the mean time, I will adhere to "What they don't know won't hurt them" or be a very good girl (read: stay put and be domestic) but I won't promise anything other then I will take care of myself.
Definitely I wasn't out to make anyone worry of my dangerous habits (if present) nor was I intending to spike anyone's blood pressure. I love you too much to intentionally do that, but in my moments of stupidity, I fear I might and I am sorry for that.
I don't want help unless I say so, I never want counseling unless I ask for, and I certainly don't need nagging or threats of being told off; the last which is a total turn-off and could lead to trust shutdown. A person in my shoe would have wanted understanding; a cool
"I know how tough life in a foreign land. Just take care. Luv u always."
"ok la tu. but jgn la jadi rurouni soram2"
"hish budak ni" #jeling
"omg" #rotan
But I understand your reason for your reaction and immediately jumping to the worst case scenario (concussion, permanent hearing lost, intracranial hemorrhage, etc; all of which alhamdulillah I don't have) and I really am sorry for being a worry. You can call me a blithering idiot but please give me some credit and trust me to learn from my mistakes.
I know the glaring problem here is that I am much too cocky. Acknowledging is the first step in the endless effort to change, so bear with me. I'll try to shut up and take it all, be grateful I have people who love me and care for my sanity/safety.
In the mean time, I will adhere to "What they don't know won't hurt them" or be a very good girl (read: stay put and be domestic) but I won't promise anything other then I will take care of myself.

1 comment:
hear hear!
Post a Comment