Tonight, among others, I told Dr. Hussein that I enjoyed his emails to the official school mailing address very much. I really did. He smiled warmly and said "I'm really glad you enjoyed it."
I should have told him that I especially liked his email wishing us the best for our final exams and when he wished to see us in the near future as colleagues. It really sparked my perseverance to study. I truly am looking forward to be his colleague, inshaAllah.
Tonight was beautiful. I am grateful eternally for the best seat in the house; next to Dr. Hussein, opposite Dr. Heba who was between Dr. Souad and Dr. Ahmed. Four of my most beloved teachers in Egypt. Thank you Bahiran, Hafizi and Mat for giving me the opportunity to co-host the event.
At the end of the night, I noticed how warm Dr. Hussein's smile was as we chatted. And I told him "I will see you inshaAllah at your class in my usual seat in front of you, sir."
"Ya riit (I hope)." He chuckled.
Haha. It's half past twelve. I better sleep now.
P/s: Title is from CNBLUE'S Still lyric. It meant "tonight tonight all this feelings".

No comments:
Post a Comment