بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Khamasin otherwise known as Gaara-on-a-rampage Day

Sir was writing down the day's syllabus on the board when I took my seat. He then started teaching without noticing me. He was in the middle of describing to the class when he looked sideways and saw me.

He chuckled in the middle of his sentence. Hahaha yes I made it! This was very rewarding.

---

Sir asked the class what was the term for an intervention given prior to a complaint. Some student answered prophylactic, but he wanted another term.

Preemptive?

"It is widely used in anaesthesia.."

"Preemptive," I answered.

"Correct." Of course I could answer correctly, if I couldn't it would have been a disgrace. For the next few minutes he kept repeating the word's usage to emphasise its meaning. All those time I was feeling extra proud of myself. Haru was "don't grin, don't grin."

---

After dismissing the class, sir immediately went to Kie's row and I was standing nearby waiting patiently to greet him. I overheard him requesting a list of the names of Malaysian students attending his class. I grinned. It was definitely from last night when he said he regretted not knowing all of our names.

He was showing true sincere dedication. I have to do my best too.

Sir turned around and smiled at me. After exchanging pleasantries, his first sentence was how grateful he was for last night's event.

Gaaaaaaaaaaa I love our professor!

No comments:

Haru & Associates