بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"Problems are good chances to prove how good you are."

"Laha virtues kitiirah."

I love you lillah therefore I won't be selfish. This is a pleasure more than an indulgence for me. But it gets painful when hiding behind my cowardice is me merely observing as others do what I wish I would do...

I could have done better, why didn't I do better?

I care, I do. I really care. But I don't.. I can't show that I care but I want you to know that I care. This internal conflict is killing me. I was at lost and when at lost, I stall to gear bearing. I waited on my bench and observed because I was scared to walk over and ask. What will become of two awkward people anyway? Love is supposed to give you courage so perhaps I don't love enough?

He walked away. I shook off my reverie and realized we were the last around. I walked behind him, head still down.

He turned sideways and stopped. "Are you okay?"

That startled me. I felt a stumble coming. "Urm yes. Okay."

I ran off. Brat.

---

Stalked off on how he was. Syafakallah.

No comments:

Haru & Associates