بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, April 05, 2014

The Masochist S23 E09

Earlier this morning I found this historical tragedy manga called Wolf something. It revolves around a tyrant-controlled checkpoint pass and how the resistance tried to cross the border for many reasons but the shrewd tyrant figured them out and they were subsequently executed.

The art was good, the plot was even better and a proven tragedy that I couldn't proceed to read it past the tenth chapter. The title didn't stuck though because I've only read it in one sitting and I'm bad with Japanese title. Took me a whole fortnight to memorize Shiga Futari O Wakatsu Made.

That was in the morning. Just now I was having my breakfast (it's lunch hour but it's my first meal, so call it whatever you want) and suddenly some of the scenes flashed through my mind.

It's good that gory scenes doesn't get in the way of my meals but it was really troubling to think I was at ease and suddenly my mind chose to playback people humiliated and prosecuted. I cursed this troubled mind. No wonder I couldn't sleep well.

Logically speaking, for a normal better fulfilling life, treatment should start by stopping provocations. But I can see the downfall of it already, haha..

No comments:

Haru & Associates