بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, April 07, 2014

"You're considerate and reliable, you're my hero."

15 minutes late for my first day in Cardiothoracic Surgery. I entered the class and grinned at the absence of doctor. Safe.

I took my seat and my classmates noticed me wearing scrubs with my jeans.

"Hana are you from an OT?"

"Wow Hana went to the OT!"

I grinned at their misunderstanding. Seemed cool, I won't correct them, bwahaha. I overslept this morning and went straight for class after a shower and ironing my tudung. There was still sleep in my eyes and I hadn't any breakfast either. This somehow felt like I just got off a night shift.

Umair turned around and glared at me. "Hana you went to the OT without me? How could you left me out?"

They really are sensitive about this sort of things. Last Monday I got called out by another of my original groupmate for going to the ER without her (I went with my housemates). I don't handle clinginess well, but dude, cmon.

She turned around and wouldn't talk to me for awhile. Okay this sucked.

"Umair, I didn't go to any OT. I overslept and couldn't bother to iron anything. Other no-iron clothes are in the laundry basket."

The girls laughed. I laughed with them. I still felt cool though.

---

General Surgery class and the situation repeated itself with those who weren't with my Cardiothoracic round. I grinned happily at their misunderstanding.

Nadiah shot me down with her own grin. "She overslept."

Bwahaha cmon let me have some fun here.

---

Since my morning self is useless, the plan for tomorrow is decided the night before by my most reliable nocturnal self. Everything from the general plan of the day, what to wear, where is my first class of the day and what to grab before heading out. All the variables will decide how long can I sleep in, haha.

Useless in the morning... Oh shiz I forgot I got scolded twice for skipping Dr. Hussein's 7am already, argh and it's 2.30am!! Adios.

No comments:

Haru & Associates