Hi, it's Hakim with pop and mommy.
Very much of a bully, extremely talkative masyaAllah, I'm not sure to be annoyed or amused at his brilliance. But at his kindi or with someone unfamiliar, sangat la sopan dan ayu budi pekertinya. Cis, tahu segan.
He is six. Tahniah. Angah doakan Hakim membesar menjadi anak soleh yang berbakti pada Islam, keluarga dan masyarakat.
Rajin-rajin baca buku, jangan tengok kartun banyak sangat, especially Hagemaru, you know I hate that anime.
He used to watch that bloody cartoon, Allah forbid. To annoy him, I called him Hakimaru serta Bokemaru [he had a recent trim, somewhat looked bald XD].
"Hakim suka ke Angah panggil Hakimaru?"
"Tak. Hakim suke nama Hakim."
"Kenapa?"
"Sebab maksud dia pandai!"
Haha. Okay you win, kid.
Back then, he enjoyed Digimon as well thus the boy's name was Hakemon. I was Ikkakumon haha.
Nyaaaa~ Gelenya weh.
This was at Port Dickson summer 2009, kiddo just got over chickenpox.
This was at Port Dickson summer 2009, kiddo just got over chickenpox.
Owh, I missed when he was younger. Before I departed to Egypt, he was not chubby nor was he skinny. Medium-sized, super cute and functionally pleasant as a bolster and snuggle buddy. He is annoyingly lanky nowadays, urgh imagine hugging skeleton with the ribs prodding out.
With Faris, our neighbour and his kindi-mate playing with the bunny babes. Faris called me Kak Ngah, I think? Or was it Kakak?
Haha sama-sama lanky, sangat annoying.
Kids should be semi-chubby.
Haha sama-sama lanky, sangat annoying.
Kids should be semi-chubby.
This kid is super smart. Last Ramadhan, I asked him to make me a glass of syrup but he said he didn't know how. I thus taught him that night and every night since, Hakim will dutifully present me with a glass to quench my thirst.
Oh wait, that was me super smart! Haha pembuli terhebat, I am so proud of myself.
"Hakim tak puasa, Hakim berkuasa!"
I spent RM2 on him every school day during last summer.
Dah la tak pose. -__-
I spent RM2 on him every school day during last summer.
Dah la tak pose. -__-
And he always insisted me to take him to Az-Zahra public library near SRI Aman. I remembered those sweet time when we read together and went for chinese fried rice afterwards.
I was a bit strict with him (solat, be still, etc), maybe to the point of making him cry and urm, traumatizing him? Haha. Sorry Hakim, I just love you too much, is all.
I wrote a lot about Hakim, if not here then there. Knock yourself out, or just drop by at our home to congratulate our parents for a good son raised.
Aidilfitri 1430H.
You guys pray for our Hakim, too :)
p/s: I celebrated his birthday too, despite the distance :) Haha corny weh.
Tang Lemon, Pyramid's Mozzarella Chicken Macaroni and chips.
Makan 3 orang, haha diet tak hancur lagi XD
Makan 3 orang, haha diet tak hancur lagi XD
And keropok sayur, jazakillah Anah the loveliest <3

4 comments:
Nice to know that u love your younger brother. We love u too. Not much of celebration for him but at least he got what he wants, i.e a cake bought in Tesco KB and a bunny to keep him accompany
Nice to know that u love your younger brother.
apekah? i always loved that kid! X(
eh ni mira ke? ayat cam papa tapi.
Atiqah, that is me,papa using gmail
oh hehe papa. should have guessed so from the name XD
Post a Comment