I gave them the first pair of names I could think of; Naj*b and Rosm*h.
---
The first time I had fishes for pet was when I was 9 years old. We had an aquarium full with fishes which Percy and another red-eared slider nibbled on and an ikan laga sequestering in his own jar.
They spent some times with us but the goldfishes died early (Percy ate them, I always forgot to feed those hungry turtles). The ikan laga died asphyxiated because I overfed him (the whole water surface was covered in fish chow) and Percy and the other slider ran away through the drain (I left them in a bucket outside when it was raining).
And earlier when I had Yuuno dearest, Ara bought six fishes which died the very next day. Seriously, thus cementing my non-existing faith in fishes' lifespan.
Which is why I wasn't surprised to come back to the house today and see Rosm*h floating hopelessly in the jar. She died on me just after 5 days. Sigh.
I don't know; was it something I did wrong?
Now Naj*b is alone in the jar on the study desk I am not actively using now. He is tilting, somewhat, but spend most of his time staying close to the Bahariya rocks on the floor of the jar.
Maybe I should put my toy car in his jar. Guys love cars, don't they?
p/s: I surmised her COD was asphyxia. Her coat was opaque and whitish, could it be an inflammation?
p/s2: I like to think the shorter 4cm one was a female and the longer one was a male. I have no idea on sexing fishes.
p/s3: There is an increasing number of posts about death. Tsk, insaf, insaf.

2 comments:
aku masih ingat kura2 yg diletakkan bersama ikan2 itu. hoho.
mana tak nya, aku pun ikut main ikan dan kura2. kedai dpn wisma.
masa tu kita 9 tahun. adeh. budak kecik. tp rasanya kau still atiqah yg sama. haha XD
haah la, aku ingat aku datang main kura2 rumah kau. haha kekura kau suke menyorok dalam batu dia sampai korang ingat dia dah lari manentah.
XD
eh aku dah laen dah, dah makin matang lol (my childhood was misspent)
Post a Comment