بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, October 08, 2010

I Analyze Like A Freak

Let us be the analyzing freak now.

As regards to recent event, I concluded that my fluent lying was a result of undue effort of optimizing every answer I had to give. I was well-accustomed to replying "I'm okay" when in actual I was not and this brought upon the snide remarks I enjoyed from four of my bosses.

Gratefully, so far only four.

I also almost always put 'run away' as my first line of defense, when in the past I always stood my ground and never retreated; not once.

Running away is not favourable but it forced me to think twenty steps ahead of others. The negative side is that the problems I piled up effing breed.

Thus the dying lower back.

Yahoo said I am depressed. If I start commenting on that, it would be a fact thus I will be hopeless.

Maybe I should stop being selective with the reality I accept.

No comments:

Haru & Associates