بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, October 01, 2010

Signature

The other day I pranked Ruqayyah on the YM by chatting with her on another friend's ID. Apparently I sucked at imitating thus was quickly confronted with a "Ko sape ha, Nisa tak chatting camni."

"Ohye, Nisa suci. Teka la aku sape."

"Tiqah ke ni?"

Owh, Kiah is good.

---

Those times in the past, I greeted people online with a salam like the rest of us. But then Ustaz Hariff Hassan came and replied me with a proper wslmwbt and this flippant girl was impressed :P

I wonder how he's doing now. Last I heard of him was him marrying a USM doctor.

And then MapleStory struck our heart hard. The online gaming community was courteous in their rush so thank you was often acronymized into ty and we reply with np, which stands for no problem.

I always get away with ty, except there's this one time when a classmate confused my ty with tanya. And there's the problem with Malays always confusing np with nape and every time I reply the common tq with an np, explanation of why that person required my favour ensued. I had to settle with noprob instead.

-____-

Thus np usage was exclusively restricted to during [long-left] gaming and chatting with Haido and the Nik Mazian sibs.

---

"Bila awak nak gambar tu?"

"Bagi selalu pun boleh jugak."


The KL schoolmate was perplexed and the surrounding Kelantanese sniggered.

Ampunkan patik sebab merosakkan jatidiri anak Kelantan, maah banyok deh.

p/s: On a posting rampage. Ini namanya melepaskan gian.

No comments:

Haru & Associates