New BG, again.
So. *stops to admire the background* The new stencil background is cool, don't you think? Greyish and black, somewhat sober with a touch of Victorian. A visual reminder for the author to mature up in terms of content and style.
Also it reminds me of the stencil wedding cake Buddy made in Cake Boss.
Allah save anteaters!
The other day, Andrew Zimmern went to Bangkok and ate fried ant larvae. Now I'm sure everyone pretty much know the hostility I have with ants and the sight of them getting eaten should have smothered me with glee, yet there I was pitying the future-less pests.
Larvae did nothing wrong. It's those pesky ants that are causing world wide problem of insufferable keropok loss and nasty allergic reactions. You should be eating ants (if you're really that out of protein sources) instead of their sinless larvae.
You may argue about 'nipping the problem in the bud' thingy, but isn't it wrong to judge people before they commit the crime? Even thieves are caught in the act.
But of course, that's an exception in Malaysia. We have our own brand of justice which is beyond the capability of honest human brain to perceive.
Reading back, maybe eating the enemy is too much for a punishment.
It's really just a one-time thing.
I have been doing some.. controlled private investigations lately on some people I am fond of but have decided to stop for the sake of not adding 'creep' to my list of astounding credentials.
Some things are just beyond your jurisdiction. It's my fault (in a way) since I terribly sucks at keeping in touch what being self-centered and prefer to admire people behind their back whatsit, but I'll be sure to remember them in my prayers.
Also this blog serves me more than it does to the public, so there should be no problem should I decide to document each encounters here. The public can go read Ustaz Hasrizal or Ustaz Zaharuddin for future enrichment.
As usual, I never really stop. This is probably temporary, in which the activity will resume next year should I come back to Malaysia for the summer.

2 comments:
found is and fayyad of then 2amanah. and i scrounge around with mi as the center and i feel like ripping their heads off to preserve their innocence wth.
owh now i wished i didn't.
Post a Comment