Current song:
Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying
(because that song was dedicated to me)
Current read:
Basic General Pathology
Essential Medical Microbiology and Immunology Volume I
Applied Pharmacology Part I
Current ringtone:
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
(because the ukulele opening was both soothing and soft I could easily not answer the phone.)
Drafts are plentiful yet unfinished, that's a glimpse for you of what are running in my thoughts now. I sure wish I still have this knack with words, but we'll see soon.
Oh, been in Cairo for eleven days now, that should be long enough for a settle-down. Fortunately for me 2010 is a rendition of The Series of Unfortunate Events thus not everything goes as well.
I accidentally slept in twice during the course of eleven days, and the first time I dreamed of a glimpse of what I will do when I blow up, and the second was how I missed Kelana Convoy.
To cut to the chase, it means I'm in danger of running away. Faaaar away. It's a pity I don't have a partner in crime, anyone like to join me?
But not to worry, I'd still check in so you would know I'm not dead yet. I'd do that every now and then, hopefully by next post I would have something less cryptic for the public audience to read. Maybe about Chigu or Budu the car my mom sold to my cousin when I was away, we'll see.
p/s: I'm interested in the reader from Plano, Texas. Wellkommen.

No comments:
Post a Comment