بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Ardent Dispute

We had our debate on 'Polluter should be severely punished' last Saturday. Yeah, I went to class despite my earlier intention of skipping it. I'm a good student.

It went well, pretty well. We got our facts straight and I do believe I did great. Of course I could have done better, but why work too hard?

There were two rounds of debate that day. Munirah, Ma'wa, Fayyadh and Fateen made up the opposing team Barney & Friends and they went against team Thomas & Friends comprising of Syafiq, Izzati, Farhana and Diyana.

versus

Who won, you might asked? Well, dinosaurs, of course, won by 419 - 390.

The second round was Taufiq, Farihan, Nadia and Fatima in their opposing team Blue's Clues against our intimidating and furiously outspeaking team: Ninja Turtles.

versus

Ninja Turtles sounds a bulk more matured than Barney or Blue or Thomas. Quite out of place, we are. I wonder why we didn't name our group Teen Titans.

Oh, yeah. Titans got 5 main, Ninja got 4.

Well, back to business. For sure it was the Ninja who prevailed the battle of witty remarks with 454 - 417.

Next Wednesday, we brave Ninjas will be opposing the Barney in the topic 'PLKN should be made compulsory.'

The verdict is yet to be known, but Ninja will win. Yeah. Ninjas are a whole lot stronger and smarter than dinosaurs. I know that for fact.

No comments:

Haru & Associates