بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wearing Debate

We're having a debate on 'Polluters should be severely punished' tomorrow. I'm the team captain for group 2 together with Farahim, Razan and Faizah and we will be the proposer.

I'm tired. I wish we wouldn't have to debate tomorrow. I'm tired with doing all the research and I hope the debate will be postponed to another date.

Maybe I should consider calling in sick. Yeah. But then, I'll disappoint my team.

I probably should go to sleep. It's 12.31 a.m already and my body is slowly shutting down. I've to be at OLC by 8 tomorrow, and my rebuttal text is still being drafted.

I hope I'll sore throat tomorrow. Then I'll have a reason to pull myself out of this.

Since when had I became a quitter? Oh, yeah. Since I got tired searching futilely for Malaysia pollution statistics and amendment of environmental act.

Have a good day, everyone.

No comments:

Haru & Associates