بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Impulsive Infatuation

I fell in love yesterday.

I've known him for quite some times, but never did it occur to me that he could be so heartening. I simply regret not knowing him before this.

He had a gorgeous smile, one that lit his face and reached his eyes, slightly hidden behind those rimless glasses. His auburn hair was casually messy and swayed as the brittle wind blew past it.

It was obvious he needed a haircut, but all those flashing smiles had my tongue all tied up.

He was an elementary school teacher at one of the toughest class in the whole Harlem. I had the golden opportunity of watching him in class, in awe at his teaching style and how he made a class of thick-headed 12-year-old warmed up towards him.

And needless to say, I was struck every time he glanced and flashed those billion dollar smile.

His name was Ron Clark, and he was portrayed by Matthew Perry.

The Ron Clark Story was so fascinating and inspiring that I was immediately captivated and rooted on my spot. The last movie that ever made me do that was Bruce Willis's.

Perry was exceptional and his portrayal in the movie was his best so far. He was glittering with charisma, shimmering with witty remarks and basking in his glorious two hours of brilliant smile.

I should consider refraining myself before I puke myself out.

Regardless of the puppiness, I am officially adding Matthew Perry to my list of favourite actors. You go, Perry!

p/s:
I haven't been able to implement these words into my life, but I'm not worrying. ^.~

No comments:

Haru & Associates