The seven of us (me, Munirah, Farihan, Fatima, Fayyadh, Syafiq and Ma'wa) walked from OLC along Jalan Bayam towards KB Mall on Jalan Hamzah. Muhaqquis and Ashraf drove there.
We arrived at Pacific Bowl around 12++, and they bowled happily on 10 sets of game. They took two lanes while I kicked back and enjoyed myself cheering and laughing at them.
I didn't play in favour of reading Dale Carnegie's book, but the music was too loud and Fayyadh brought his new camera, so I opted to taking their pictures instead.
Around 1.30 or so, the eight of them finished their game with Ashraf scoring 118 with one strike. Ma'wa came in second. We packed our stuff and went for lunch at the food court.
I suppose everyone was hungry and tucked in to a lot of food. Nearly everyone opted for a sizzling meal, except me who enjoyed ice cream and crab balls.

No comments:
Post a Comment