بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, November 07, 2020

one day you'll be okay and until then

Luqman said "After this you can go on trips with Meryem" our junior colleague. Probably in preparation to him leaving for home, probably making sure I have friends. 

He said this before and I scoffed in respond. This time I just turn the other way and looked out of the window. 

I don't want to go on trips with any of my Likas colleagues. I just don't want to.

Before saying that he asked me when am I planning to leave Sabah. I chuckled at my demise. "I wanted to leave after MedEx," I told him. "Get it over with. But that was when MedEx was in October. And then it was postponed to November."

"And now January. So you'll be leaving next year."

"I'll have to see by next month how," I meant how am I coping without friends with me. "Maybe it'd be sooner than that."

No comments:

Haru & Associates