بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, November 03, 2020

anxious atiqah and hellish haru

Was texting updates to my surgeon after PM round when he suddenly asked

ko kat mana ni
nak cakap skit

Yeah he's a humble chap who designate aku - kau with his MOs. I've known Fadli since my HO days when he was a registrar and I call him by name behind his back, but to his face I call him with his title lest I become too aloof and cross lines.

Anyway I told him I was in ward. Then Anxious Atiqah started to flabbergast.

What did we do this time? Were we too overconfident in dealing with cases? Was there any case came to clinic apparently we decided plan without consulting? What what

Chill. We'll worry once when it comes, in the mean time don't worry about shit. It doesn't change things, problems will pass, it'd be fine anyway.

I waited for him to come. And all he told me was the plans for patients after he'd discussed with Ms Haz.

See, told you it'd be fine anyway. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates