بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, October 08, 2020

i left my heart in tabin, lahad datu

I'm updating my 2017-2019 logbook from my two years in Likas. Yeah I know I was supposed to do this before I even left for Lahad Datu but time passed. 

Anyhow as I went through the logbook, it brought back memories. I remembered the story behind some of these patients. I remembered doing the cases and learning from the surgeons. 

Unfortunately it also triggered a lot of bad feelings. I guess acting tough doesn't make you immune to mental health issues. 

Every day I doubt whether I really want to start back working in Likas but I'm here now. I submitted my HLP application. It doesn't help that my Likas logbook pales in comparison to my Lahad Datu ones.

I miss being in Tabin. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates