Tomorrow 15/10/2020 I will start back my stint in HWKKS as a Paed Surgical MO.
For the past three nights I have been having trouble sleeping, only able to sleep almost at 3am, almost took Piriton to sleep. I thought it was the heat but I've come to realise the insomnia was probably from anxiety.
I'm anxious because I left there to run away from depression, what makes going back to Likas not equivalent to going back to depression?
Deep breath, it's okay. Luqman will be there so I'll have an ally but he's also the bastard brother who left me in a pub with 2 drunkards so yeah.
Anyhow you cannot depend on others to keep you afloat. You need to take deep breath. You need to keep calm and don't react. You need to remember it's okay even if you die.
Wow diving tips really do wonders.
Get through the day and we'll have omelette and sotong goreng tepung for dinner, deal?

2 comments:
DASS today
Depress 12 - mild
Anxious 12 - moderate
Stress 6 - normal
It might be unwarranted but even if it is just remember you're in for a good time not a long time. I'll get us out of here.
For comparison, DASS march 2019 was
Depress 26 - severe
Anxious 17 - severe
Stress 34 - extremely severe
Post a Comment