بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, October 07, 2020

i eat to fill the void in me

When I grew up and throughout my study, I've always had a single bed. 

At home in Lundang now I have a queen bed in my room but I sleep in Yaya's spare single bed. 

When I first got to Likas, my bed was a super single.

Then I moved to Lahad Datu where I had a single bed. 

Now I'm back in Likas and my bed now is a queen. 

I can't get over how big it is. Kevin and the friends are stashed on one end and me on the other end and there are still plenty space in between. I feel like swapping it for a couch or something but it comes with the room and where should I put it if not where it is now.

Yeah if I go to hotels I'd take a queen bed for me but having one every single night feels.. lonely. It makes me feel small and void and lonely.

I should find a cat. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates