بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I miss Ortho already, haha

Today is my off day.

Last night Kak Lin invited me to watch the department futsal game. I went there as Kak Lin's plus one. The guys have awesome moves and I was quite envious of that. I need to get back into the game.

And today I was supposed to have my assessment with Mr. Shidee. Haha. In the morning I attended the department CME Knee Instability by our Poknik and had the weekly breakfast afterwards with Poknik, Dr. Iqbal, Abengoh Azrul, Kak Lin, all my favourites. Abengoh then looked at his watch, then at me, then said

"Awak habis next week kan? 15hb."

"Haah." I felt honoured he remembered bwahaha.

"Masuk mana?"

"Paeds."

"Nanti senyum tau. Kesian budak-budak takut."

I laughed. "Hahaha jahat gile."

After that I went to the library as everyone dispersed to go for grand ward round. Abengoh called me from behind.

"Awak off eh?"

"Haah nak gi library study."

He nodded muka macam bangga, wahaha sedar tak aku ni spisis esok exam malam ni baru nak study? "Meh nak tanya-"

"Jangaaaan. Hahaha."

---

At 3pm I went to the clinic for assessment with Amirah. Turned out Mr. Shidee had a meeting with PERKESO.

I needed a few more signature for my logbook so I asked from Dr. Faris who readily signed and complained that I need to complete the logbook more and Abengoh who signed twice then he asked where else do I need. No other questions asked.

I tell you, he's favouring me. On my last day in Ortho I'm gonna point this out to him.

We waited for Mr. Shidee, all the time I hang out with Dr. Faris solving Sudoku on his Note. Mr. Anwar saw us all hunched up and focused and he laughed when it turned out we were solving puzzles. Then Abengoh came and sat next to me, Dr. Lana, Dr. Hari and us discussed Pokemon Go while I solved the last puzzle on my own.

At 4pm the MOs were in a hurry to exit the clinic.

"Kenapa kena keluar sekarang?"

"Sebelum Mr. Anwar tangkap ajak lari naik tangga."

Hahahaha okay this is funny. Yeah it would have been fun climbing stairs with the energetic Mr. Anwar if I didn't sustain spinal shock afterwards. It was intense!

Mr. Shidee was still in the meeting, so I stopped by the door frame for a second to reschedule. He saw me and yeah.. Esok la jadinya. Haha.

On my way out of the clinic, Dr. Annas walked behind me. He called me out.

"Extend."

That's a good idea but "Kalau saya kena extend, lambat la saya jadi MO."

"Takpe."

I laughed. See you tomorrow Dr. Annas.

No comments:

Haru & Associates