بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

As I'm writing this, I am eating my birthday cake

I like the bitterness of coffee but not that of chocolate. Chocolate has to be sweet. This chocolate cheesecake is not something I will buy again, I will probably always stick to the regular cheesecake with whatever fruity sauce on top.

I suppose my palate is not for bittersweet. But I am partial to bittersweet romance.

I am 26 years and 4 days old today. Mom planned to celebrate my birthday together with two of my younger siblings, so I'm eating cake now before my inner self starts to cry from abandonment. I bought a slice of this and a slice of the all-time favourite chocolate indulgent and asked the cashier to write "live proud" on them. To write "happy birthday" is too petty.

Maybe I'll buy lunch and a whole cake for JRU team on Thursday. I better ask Poknik and Dr. Azrul what they want to eat.

I wish to become more mannered and wiser. To pass my Part 1 if I am inducted to sit for it this September. And to be married before I graduate housemanship.

No comments:

Haru & Associates