بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Nihil sine Deo

I was going to do this a little fancier but I realised I have lost my mojo. So let's do this the casual style.

I'm having my job interview the day after tomorrow. It's just a formality, the fact that the medical council had issued my temporary licence and that I have an interview waiting means my job as a house officer is guaranteed.

I'm not worried about work. It's an entity of difficulties that must be faced when the time comes. You know how I always need a protocol for every occasion right? And I do, sort of, for the coming phase of my life. At the very least I have my support system ready and all I need now is my wardrobe.

Except I haven't figure out yet how to properly deal with the people I don't like. Though I decided to have no contact whatsoever, Allah has another plan for me. Perhaps He wants me to work on this. I guess I have to now that He presented me with this.

So here's to Haru not losing her temper at unreliable colleagues.

P/s: I'm watching Zero Hour as we speak. The title means "Nothing without God".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you do with your insomnia? I think I've read your insomnia in few posts before. You know a friend said if I manage to get those thinkings from stimulating my RAS then I can sleep at once. But yeah, there go the unlimited questions just whenever I wanted to sleep. Did you take drugs? If yes, I will inbox you right away.

Atiqah said...

I tried sleep-inducing antihistamines but they only worked the first time. After that i learned my lesson and stayed off drugs. I ensure sensory deprivation prior to sleeping and distract myself from overthinking by istighfar a lot. Sometimes I'm lucky and sleep comes, other times I let the overthinking runs its course and device protocols for my daily life.

I diagnosed myself as delayed phase sleep or something like that. It's not insomnia because I could still sleep, just at a much later time than i would have liked.

Haru & Associates