The other day I randomly messaged Beffy with a "Beffy!" and it took him a while to reply "ni sape ek" to which I realise I forgot to introduce my Msia number. Like every good kid I apologised and told him it was me.
It took him a week or so to reply he was sorry for being late and that he was very busy. Ah yeah, aren't they all. And he asked me when I got back.
I retorted it had been a month! Anyway such obliviousness sort of made me regret introducing myself instead of using that opportunity to play a different character. Like being a random handsome dude stalking him.
Though he might not think it's funny and disown me. Beffy makes the best nasi karot. If he disowns me I won't be able to eat the best nasi karot again.
So today I messaged Kak Junaidah a bit and left a "hijack!" on Jack's PM.

No comments:
Post a Comment